Saturday, 21 March 2009

Shopping List Saturday

Things that made me go WOW!
no theme this week.....
just some gorgeous finds!
Hope you like them as much as me..

The first beautiful creation is by RoundRabbit, who's work is an inspiration to me.
This necklace blew me away when I saw it today!
She's a talented lady!



This next vibrant piece is by my friend Red2White
her shop is full of felted wonders...
I love them all!!!
esp this brooch....




This beautiful enchanting fetish spirit art doll is from a shop called
Awesomeart.
These little dolls are very special and have a very peaceful feeling to them.



This next necklace is by Moxiestudio.
A steam punk creation, with some really interesting trinkets.
Her work is so unique!




I could make this list go on forever...but I wont,
so here's my last item.
A magical print by Geninne.
called Moonbird
I'd love to buy lots of her prints!
This particular one jumped out at me.... maybe it's the moon influence.


9 comments:

  1. Thanks for your feature of my necklace! What a nice surprise!
    Jeri

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very kind of you to feature my little doll in your shop, I am honored and would love to follow you blog which has wonderful art and inspiring ideas. Have a great day and please know that today I have a special on my dolls, look for it in my shop, aside from the Saturday Night Specials I am offering 1/2 off on any second doll. Tell your friends about it.
    Bright Blessings.
    Griselda

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i love the wee felt pin : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so sweet, Heidi! Thanks so showing my necklace. I'm so happy you like it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heidi, these ARE wow!!!

    Love the steampunk necklace, and I've recently discovered Geninne. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful collection! Thanks for expanding my awareness of these artists.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How lovely...especially the red brooch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just found you. Any fellow mother of four is someone I need to know! I love the pics you have on this post. Come visit me sometime. www.grammaticallydelicious.blogspot.com

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete