Sunday, 15 March 2009

shopping list...faces


Shopping list Saturday was put together by fancypicnic.blogspot.com/ to help promote etsy sellers.



I thought I'd feature some lovely faces that I found on etsy...

These delightful ceramic faces are made by firedandfused.
I love their sleepy expressions and the colours used.
They would be amazing for anyone who likes to make art dolls.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This next shop is called Unmasked.
the clay masks are incredible...every one different and individually made.
I love them all!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


This next face is by Chelsea Rose , a
Pen and Ink/Photoshop collage work.
Her shop LucidopticLab


is full of these expressive drawings and paintings...and she also sells lovely colourful clothing!





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This next beautiful piece of work is by

SCRAPdannymansmith

who I have been inspired by for a while now.
He has such an abundance of creativity, it's so amazing to see!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


This last one is another clay mask by Mudgoddess
The masks are made using life mask molds, so have a very realistic quality.
I love the colours and again the peaceful expression in this piece.
There are also lots of other beautiful clay items in the shop.





4 comments:

  1. The last mask is amazing.
    I better do my list now.
    M x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This lady makes amazing faces too!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/novembergirl/ Thought you might like them....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diane....yes!! I am a big fan of Marilyn's (november girl)work..her dolls are amazing.
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete