Sunday 3 November 2013

Photo shoot September 2013

I was very lucky to have a professional photographer Justyna come to my home in September with some lovely ladies who took time out to model for me.
It's the first time I've ever had my clothing worn by anyone other than myself and my not so flattering tailors dummies, so you can imagine how excited I was for this opportunity!
The results blew me away and here are a few to show you...
~






You can see more on Justyna's website~ http://jkolodziejphotography.com/

and on my facebook page~ https://www.facebook.com/highlandfairy

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for this post. This is very interesting information for me. Read Custom e-liquid boxes review and choose the best service for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. buy sports bra price in pakistan online from Dshred at easy prices delivered at your doorstep. Get free shipping

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be sure to take a look at Dshred’s apparel for women, including their sports bra. We have the best sports bra price in pakistan within Pakistan for a reasonable price. These products are essential for any woman planning to work out awnd keep in shape. Make sure you don’t miss out on the highest quality sports bras around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ndure presents its wide range of basic women graphic tees. The women tees are breathable, smart, and trendy. Avail 100% cotton tees now that are going to be your favorite. The collection comprises basic graphic tees that you can wear casually. You can trust NDURE with your online t-shirts shopping.

    ReplyDelete

Making a printing stamp from pizza packaging.

I sometimes buy pre-made pizzas. I think they are pretty awful and have no taste, but if the family are hungry and I'm feeling lazy...t...