Friday, 30 May 2014

New work


I would like to share with you some images of the work I have been producing recently~~
which is quite a lot since I was last in here~


A dress for a fashion show in June....



A jacket that I sold last year......



A custom made dress.......




A cute jacket......


A new  Faerie dress......


A Summer top.......





A goth-steampunk-fairy waistcoat...... (sold).......




A denim skirt (sold)........



Some green faerie brides maid dresses I made this year.........




A new dress..............



Denim mini skirt............ (sold)...............




Wool poncho..................




Vintage, poncho top... (sold).............




I have a new Etsy shop too........
Where you'll be able to find and buy some of these and more~
Here~ 
HIGHLAND FAIRY SHOP.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing work! I love your unique aesthetic and your eye for design. Each piece looks so original and lovely. The red custom made dress would have to be my favorite. Good luck on your etsy! :)

    Clint Shaff @ Franchise Match

    ReplyDelete